Awesome program makes web support fun and easy two previously unheard of things in my line of web support!...
Show all reviews
LiveZilla Support & Troubleshooting
As with any PHP/MySQL based web application, from time to time there will be problems and our support team is ready to service you.
However, please note that this is not a managed or hosted service and you are required to perform a basic troubleshooting before we can assist you.
If you have a question or concern regarding our products, please get in touch with us.
|Please note that more than 90% of all technical issues reported can be resolved through the steps below
- Clean your browser's cache and cookies and try again.
- Open the developer tools in your browser and check the console for error messages.
- Check the LiveZilla log file's for error reports. All errors will be logged in the _log folder within your LiveZilla Server installation.
- Check the Webserver's (error) log files. This is essential when dealing with HTTP 500 errors.
- Check your MySQL database for tables that are marked as crashed and repair them if needed. If you don't know how to do this, please follow this guideline. If tables are crashing frequently, consider to change the MySQL Engine from MyISAM to InnoDB (InnoDB won't crash).
- Check your HTTPS/SSL configurations. Keep in mind that you can't use HTTP content in HTTPS websites.
- Check your latest configurations and try reverting them.
- Delete all filters configured in LiveZilla.
- Make sure your file permissions are correct.
- Make sure the LiveZilla code is installed correctly in each page.