The MySQL authentication has changed. How can I change the LiveZilla MySQL settings?
For technical reasons, it is not possible to apply these changes through the GUI.
- Connect to your webserver using a common FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla, freeware).
- Change to the _config directory.
- Open the config.php file.
- Use an online base64 encoder (can be found on the internet) to encode your new settings.
- Set your base64 encoded details as values for the following keys:
- gl_db_host = MySQL Host
- gl_db_user = MySQL User
- gl_db_pass = MySQL Password
- gl_db_name = MySQL Database Name
- gl_db_prefix = MySQL Prefix
- Save the config.inc.php file.