How to create a Chat Bot?
The LiveZilla Virtual Assistant is a lifelike agent providing an interactive and personal way for your clients and website visitors to get assistance on your website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Create the Chat Bot
First create a Chat Bot account in the User Management
Feed the Chat Bot
- Hit the New button and choose Chat Bot.
- Specify a name for it and check the groups where you like your Chat Bot to become active in.
- Save it and close the User Management form.
There are two different ways to add knowledge to your bot. Depending on your personal skills and experience, choose what fits you better:
- You can create entries in your Knowledge Base which your Chat Bot can use to answer the queries from your website visitors. In order to do so please follow the instruction you find here
How do I use and configure the LiveZilla Knowledge Base?.
- If you are experienced in using APIs and want to create a more individual Chat Bot you can use the LiveZilla ChatBot API.