I'm looking to impliment LZ on our sales website.
Although I apreciate LZ is free (great price! ;) ) - can it offer the following that a commercial product would?
1. PreChat survey / query type / department selection - i.e "Please select your query type - sales, support, my account" etc
2. Operator initiated chat invite - Operator sees user on site, pushes a "Would you like to chat to an Advisor?" float box etc
3. Rules initated chat invite - chat invite floatbox based on client rules, ie IF PAGE=SALES_FORM.HTML, AND TIME ON SITE = >3minutes, PUSH SALES CHAT_INVITE, or simmilar.
4. Canned responces available to Ops - text stored in LZ and available via click / shortcut key.
5. API access - for example, I'd like to tie LZ into a full FAQ DB to dynamically match "search terms" in conversation to responces in FAQ system.
Happy to pay the "Premium Features" cost - but is LZ this level of product, or do I need to look elesewhere?
Looking forward to LZ responce, or pro/longterm users advice! :)
1 reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users